It is preferred that you take your photos between today and June 30th. If for some reason you are stuck on the 30th without a few of the items on your list, then you can use a maximum of two photos from your archives, as long as they were taken less than one year ago.
It is up to you whether you post your photos on your blog as you go, or wait until June 30th to unveil them and make it a surprise. One thing I ask is that everyone who participates posts all 25 photos in one single post on their blogs or in a set in an online gallery by June 30th.
Here are my answers. I took most of these from our recent trip to Manhattan, Bermuda and North Carolina.
1. A View from Above (looking down) Long Island.
2. A Macro Shot - Hibiscus
5. A Celebration - Fireworks after the ballgame.
6. A Sunset - on a drizzly day, off Kings Wharf
7. Sun/Lens Flare - empty Coke bottle
8. A Bridge - George Washington Bridge
9. A Shadow - at entrance to Columbia University.
12. A Street Scene - Surfer in Hell's Kitchen, an odd sight.
13. Signage - in Harlem
18. Fire - fireplace
19. Water - Huntington Beach, from the air.
21. Something Made of Glass - Looking through a glass block